Are you making plans for your next food adventure, whether across town or across the ocean? Or wanting to serve the crew something new at your next small group gathering? Each of the articles on this page contains practical information you can apply right away to enJoy traveling more, freely create imaginative dishes, and bring the world into your home and to your table.
Life is short but it is wide. ~ Spanish proverb
...God, who got you started in this spiritual adventure,
shares with us the life of his Son and our Master Jesus.
He will never give up on you. Never forget that.
~ 1 Corinthians 1:7-9 MSG
14 SORT OF RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- Made in Brooklyn.
- Fave Cuisines: Japanese, Southern Italian, and Southern USA.
- Certified arts and design nerd who studied decorative arts history at the New York School of Interior Design and art appraisal at NYU.
- Earned an M.A. in Latin American Studies and Caribbean Studies with a history concentration at NYU.
- And no, I'm not in love with NYU. But I do luv history and languages. Living in NM makes me glad one of them is Spanish.
- Fave collectibles: Friends, memories, vintage serveware and fashion accessories.
- Fave getaway: Walking city with choice eats, grand old buildings, and lots of art.
- Sang with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir for 14 years.
- Served in Bermuda, Europe, Hawaii, and California as a naval officer.
- Earned a certificate to teach English as a Second Language from Cambridge University and taught high schoolers in Japan.
- Favorite international snack: Dates (Deglet Noor or Medjool) dipped in tahini. With morning coffee, oh.my.goodness.
- Fave local snack: Red Chile Southwest Kettle Korn sold at the Las Cruces Farmers & Crafts Market.
- Location: New Mexico.
- Home: Anywhere my husband is.