If your core traveler’s style is “Experiencer” follow the simple steps listed below to start living more adventurously and world-savvy today. You’ll also be on your way to honing your gift – that is, your traveler’s superpower – to a degree that blesses others. Then, they, too, will gain the confidence to fulfill their God-given potential.
Not sure yet what kind of traveler you are and have no idea what your superpower as a traveler is? Take the quiz!
7 SIMPLE WAYS TO ADD ADVENTURE TO YOUR DAY, TODAY
- Subscribe to a snack box service like this one and get treats from a surprise country each month.
- Take a walk. Notice all the plants, animals, birds, insects, and people you pass. Think about the endless variety in God’s world.
- Meditate on 1 Peter 4:10.
- Go to the market and buy a vegetable or fruit you’ve never eaten before. Search for good ways to serve it. EnJoy!
- Subscribe to a podcast that teaches a foreign language spoken in a country you’ve been wanting to visit.
- Read this article.
- Pray, with specificity, for a different nation and its people each day with Operation World.