If your core traveler’s style is “Collector,” follow the next steps listed below. Then you’ll be on your way to living more adventurously and world-savvy.
Taking these simple actions will help you hone your gift – that is, your “traveler’s superpower.” And by following where they lead, you’ll begin to experience international adventure on a regular basis.
Not sure yet what kind of traveler you are and have no idea what your superpower as a traveler is? Take the quiz!
7 SIMPLE WAYS TO ADD ADVENTURE TO YOUR DAY, TODAY
- Subscribe to a snack box service like this one and get treats from a surprise country each month.
- Sign up for a class in painting or photography to improve your skills.
- Read this article.
- Join a local meetup group for art or history lovers.
- Subscribe to a design or art history podcast like Art Curious.
- Meditate on 1 Peter 4:10.
- Pray, with specificity, for a different country and its people each day with Operation World.