If your core traveler’s style is “Serendipitist” follow the simple steps listed below to start living more adventurously and world-savvy today. You’ll also be on your way to honing your gift – that is, your traveler’s superpower – to a degree that blesses others so they, too, can fulfill their God-given potential.
Not sure yet what kind of traveler you are and have no idea what your superpower as a traveler is? Take the quiz!
7 Simple Ways to Add Adventure to Your Day, Today
- Subscribe to a snack box service like this one and get treats from a surprise country each month.
- Take a walk. Notice all the plants, animals, birds, insects, and people you pass. Think about the endless variety in God’s world.
- Read this article.
- Open your pantry and find one item you’ve never used before. Search for a recipe that needs it. Ensure all the ingredients to your grocery list. Set dates for shopping and prepping the dish on the calendar.
- At the library, walk each aisle, and browse the titles. Consider how many books and genres and topics there are. Then, 5-7 minutes in, stop and face the shelves. Close your eyes and remove three non-adjacent books. Open your eyes and choose at least one to check out.
- Meditate on 1 Peter 4:10.
- Pray, with specificity and consistency, for a different country and its people each day by subscribing to Operation World.